EVENT PLANNING FROM SCRATCH $39 (regular price $149)
New to event planning? No problem!
Does this sound like you?
- If I had a bigger budget, I could do better events!
- I just want to plan better events for my family and friends!
- This event got dumped on me, I don't know where to begin!
- I can’t do this, it's frustrating!
The POP Basics Workshop will save you time, money, and wasted effort!
In the POP Basics Workshop, you can expect to learn the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of event planning
- Learn the 4 types of event plans that every event should include
- How to Plan a Fabulous Event
- The 4 building blocks to create memorable and engaging events
- The importance of the color wheel when planning your events
- The 5 areas that need to be addressed in your event plan
- Step-By-Step Event Planning Process
- Critical questions to ask venues before booking a location
- The common room setups and which works best for each event situation
- The types of food and the quantity you should serve at your events
Enroll today! Registration includes7 training videos. The training is based on ‘THE EVENT PLANNER BOOK.’
Helena Paschal is armed with a Master's degree in Communication, a Bachelor's degree in Speech Communication, and a Certification in Hospitality Management. She is a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer with strong presentation skills and 15 years of teaching experience.
As an Event Planner, she has planned over 500 successful events including Exhibitions, Conferences, Food Festivals, Golf Tournaments, and Product Launches for corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals.
She is energetic and engaging with a demonstrated thought leadership ability to form strong customer relationships. She has trained numerous colleges including Harvard, MIT, UCLA, and Fortune 500 companies ranging from NASA to Delta Airlines.
She has been featured in Forbes for leadership and countless event publications and blogs from Hostess with the Mostess, Catch My Party, Kara's Party Ideas and many more. You can count on Helena Paschal to give you a dynamic and motivating presentation and training session.