Certified Event Planner Renewal Training
Maintain Your CEP Certification
The Correlations Event Planner (CEP) Program is a four year program. It requires a renewal training every two calendar years for a total of four years. Each renewal includes an updated certificate indicating your consecutive formal training and experience. Upon completion of the 4 year CEP Program, you will be among the top 20% in the events industry as a CEP Alumni.
How An Event Certification Increases Your Professional Growth and Credibility
- Becoming certified is one of the most positive and powerful achievements for a professional.
- Your certification helps you reach not only your short-term career goals, but also positions you for long-term career success.
- A certification validates your expertise, specialized knowledge, and enables you to maintain a competitive edge in your career.
- Employers notice the commitment of a certification and it increases your earning power and garners respect from your peers in your industry.
How Your Event Certification Benefits Employers
- Certified professionals understand the impact of customer service, risk management, and safety.
- Employing certified professionals validates the staff has obtained a high level of experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Certified event professionals attract more qualified professionals to work at a company.
- Employers who encourage and support certifications benefit from a higher retention rate.
- When professionals display their certification credentials, it markets and heightens the standards of a company.
An active certification is your guide to career enhancement, increased salary, and greater success in your chosen profession. The purpose of a certification is to protect the public and guarantee a person has met a minimum specification for professional and ethical standards.
Helena Paschal is armed with a Master's degree in Organization Development, a Bachelor's degree in Speech Communication, and a Certification in Hospitality Management. She is a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer with strong presentation skills and 15 years of teaching experience.
As an Event Planner, she has planned over 500 successful events including exhibitions, conferences, food festivals, golf tournaments, and product launches for corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals.
She is energetic and engaging with a demonstrated thought leadership ability to form strong customer relationships. She has trained numerous colleges including Harvard, MIT, UCLA, and Fortune 500 companies ranging from NASA to Delta Airlines.
She has been featured in Forbes for leadership and countless event publications and blogs from Hostess with the Mostess, Catch My Party, Kara's Party Ideas and many more. You can count on Helena Paschal to give you a dynamic and motivating presentation and training session.