DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- I just want to plan better birthday parties and events for my friends and family!
- If I had a bigger budget, I could do better events!
- Everyone just left me to figure this out alone and I still have my regular work to do!
- I can’t do this! I don’t even know where to begin!
After this Master Class, you will know how to plan events with a five-part system for consistent and reliable event planning. No more excuses, only results! The POP Intermediate Workshop will save you time, money, and wasted effort!
In the POP Intermediate Workshop, you can expect to learn the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of event planning
- Learn the 4 types of event plans that every event should include
- How to Plan a Fabulous Event
- The 4 building blocks to create memorable and engaging events
- The importance of the color wheel when planning your events
- The 5 areas that need to be addressed in your event plan
- Step-By-Step Event Planning Process
- Critical questions to ask venues before booking a location
- The common room setups and which works best for each event situation
- The types of food and the quantity you should serve at your events
READY, SET, GO!
- The 3 E’s of Event Planning
- Finding Entertainment on a Budget
- Tips for creating an event team
- The main 5 essentials every contract should include
BREAKING DOWN THE PLAN
- The elements you should consider when planning the entrance
- The 5 necessities for creating a photo area
- The most important thing you need to know about planning tablescapes
- 5 tips for creating an unforgettable dessert table
- The top things you must add to your beverage stations
MANAGING THE EVENT
- The ultimate secret to creating a smooth event from start to finish
Registration includes 16 training videos and a complimentary download of ‘THE EVENT PLANNER BOOK.’
Helena Paschal is armed with a Master's degree in Communication, a Bachelor's degree in Speech Communication, and a Certification in Hospitality Management. She is a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer with strong presentation skills and 15 years of teaching experience.
As an Event Planner, she has planned over 500 successful events including Exhibitions, Conferences, Food Festivals, Golf Tournaments, and Product Launches for corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals.
She is energetic and engaging with a demonstrated thought leadership ability to form strong customer relationships. She has trained numerous colleges including Harvard, MIT, UCLA, and Fortune 500 companies ranging from NASA to Delta Airlines.
She has been featured in Forbes for leadership and countless event publications and blogs from Hostess with the Mostess, Catch My Party, Kara's Party Ideas and many more. You can count on Helena Paschal to give you a dynamic and motivating presentation and training session.